Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Snowy Mason Jars with Epsom Salt

I just found the cutest idea. A few years ago I posted A Snowy Evening. It just gives ideas about decorating your sanctuary and fellowship hall based on Robert Frost's poem "Walking Through the Woods on A Snowy Evening."

Anyhoo. Today I came across this idea of using Epsom salt in Mason jars to create snowy candle holder. How cute is that! And how easy! We are having our church Christmas party Sunday evening and I have been fretting over my lack of creative energy. Yay! I have a bag of epsom salts and a box full of empty mason jars.

Just thought I'd share :<)

2 comments:

jellybean0525 said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea. I'm going to use it at church and at home.

imran khan said...

This is a fantastic post. It includes a lot of crucial elements that make it actually work.