Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Outreach Party Coming Up!

So I'm planning an outreach party for kids to take place in a few weeks at church. I want to show the newest Veggie Tales Christmas movie on the big screen, crank up our commerical popcorn machine and inflate the bounce house. I also am going to incorporate some of the ideas I posted in my Candy Cane Craze blog, with a few additons with some cute stuff I found on Pinterest. Is anybody else having a Christmas Party for the kids at your church? And what good ideas can you give me. We want to use this as an outreach event as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking for ideas for our "Christ"mas Celebration at church. We have a single adults fellowship and every third Saturday we have a social. I'm in charge of it. Its a big room and hard to find a way to decorate it on $50 budget. Any ideas?