Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Leftover Madness

I know it's a bit late to be posting any kind of Thanksgiving ideas, but I wanted to share our church's plans for this year. We are going to be having our church Thanksgiving Dinner the Sunday after Thanksgiving. We are calling it "Leftover Madness." Since my family is traveling out of town on Thanksgiving I already have my pile of decorations ready to take to the church for table decorating. This is also a perfect time to start gathering your decorating supplies for next year. Our local Hobby Lobby had all of their fall decorations 90% this week. I got a ceramic Pilgrim Lady (originally 17.99) for $1.98 (tax included). I saw lots of people with carts full of fall flowers. You can find more Thanksgiving ideas here at my Celebration of Thanks post.

2 comments:

SOS Booster said...

Looking for ideas to Make Your Virtual Thanksgiving Feel Festive? SOS presents 7 Virtual office thanksgiving ideas to help you celebrate thanksgiving with your coworkers.

Hi-Biography said...

I really loved reading your Content I had a wonderful experience ❤ loved the good work but I'll really appreciate it, if you could check my site on My Blog